Neither this help nor JonDo's built-in assistant
(a button in the main window) were able to solve your problem?
If so, then first of all please read the FAQ in our Wiki.
You could not find the answer to your question in the FAQ
You have several possibilities to ask others about your problem. But be
sure to provide as much of the following information as you
can for otherwise you might not get a satisfying answer or even no answer at
In many cases, this information may be important also:
- A detailed description of the error and the situation(s) in which it
occurs. It will take much longer to solve the problem if you just tell us
it does not work.
- The version of JonDo your are using (appears at the startup screen and
when you click on the "i" in the JonDo main window, in the upper row of the
newly opened window).
- Your installed Java version(s).
- Name and version of your browser and operating system, and ideally
information about installed service packs, too.
If you are able to provide them, also the following information may be useful
in solving your problem:
- Do you have a desktop firewall? If yes, which one?
- Do you have an antivirus tool? If yes, which one?
- How do you connect to the Internet (your ISP, whether you connect from a
local network, an external firewall or a forced proxy).
It is an advantage to provide concrete and detailed information, so that you
can be given the best support possible.
- Your transaction number if you did create an account, or the number of
your pseudonymous account.
- The version of your japdll.dll (appears when you click on the "i" in
JonDo's main window).
- The set Look&Feel in JonDo.
- On demand: A copy of the error messages
displayed in the console. Please toggle all possible checkboxes in the
Debugging area in Settings and set all the sliders to
maximum. Then save the output to a file. Before sending the file you may
want to remove any personal information such as the username from it.
You may post questions, suggestions or criticism to the
User Support Forum
or alternatively to the old
AN.ON User Support Forum (search function)
where you will most likely be helped quickly. Be sure to use the
forum search function before starting a new thread. Most of
the questions have already been answered. If this is not the case for your
questions, please use a meaningful subject for your posting
and not something like "Problems!". Please help other users (and us)
by answering questions in the forum too, if possible.
If your problem could not be solved by other users, you should directly
contact us via email:
Answering questions will take a certain amount of time, so please be
Restrictions for the Dresden (JAP) anonymisation servers
After careful consideration we have decided to restrict the size of downloads over the Dresden (JAP) mixes a little. The reason is to allow a more fair use of scarce resources of our servers especially for users who simply want to surf the Web. more...